For almost three decades, Signtrade has been a global leader in bringing innovation and technology to the signage industry. We have been acclaimed regionally and internationally, as the leading service provider, across the MENASA region. We provide region specific, complete
solutions, packaged with the best of technology, alongside unparalleled sales and technical service, tall across our sales network. Our entrepreneurial team is critical to that success.
At Signtrade, we are in a constant state of accepting challenges and delivering the impossible. To excel is not a choice, but a habit. We are both, game planners and champions. Always seeking intellectual employees with an entrepreneurial spirit and technical acumen, who strive to be in a work culture where organization is key, innovation is the goal, diligence is necessary, enthusiasm is expected and creativity is rewarded.
At Signtrade, you will enjoy competitive salaries with great benefits and an exemplary network that sets the paths of the industry. We see everyday’s target as a bar that is being continually raised. Once you step inside, our collaboration spirit will absorb you. Our company culture is simply contagious.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Signtrade is the perfect place. For interns, recent college graduates or experienced industry professionals, Signtrade has positions in both business and technical disciplines all over the MENASA region.
Passion. Persistence. Precision. Perseverance.
Our Right candidate will be adaptable, proactive and conscientious, capable of building relationships with customers and colleagues alike. You need to be confident with an acumen for business, a genuine passion for customer service, and the ability to deal with high levels of responsibility and accountability.
If you don’t see a job that suits you but would still like to join our growing team, please apply under: Open Positions
Signtrade is looking for a HR Manager to join our Dubai Headquarters team. The primary role of the HR Manager will be to implement, maintain and build Signtrade’s human resources policies, programs, practices and procedures. The ideal candidate will be a self-driven person with experience, technical capability and integrity.
• Set-up & manage the HR department by developing and implementing, company-wide HR Policies, strategies and procedures.
• Manage all recruiting needs, including developing and updating job descriptions/requirements, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates.
• Develop an employee handbook and implement and conduct training programs for all new and current employees.
• Develop, implement and monitor policies regarding working conditions, disciplinary procedure and vacation management.
• Develop, implement and monitor protocols for employee performance management and prepare monthly reports for employee performance.
• Monitor the wellbeing of all employees and provide counseling.
• Administering payroll activities and maintain employee records.
• Staying up-to-date, interpreting and advising on UAE Labor law and work in close co-ordination with company PRO.
• At all times, encourage a positive working environment.
• Human Resource management working knowledge and sufficient understanding of UAE labor law.
• At least 3 years work experience as a HR manager, in UAE based company.
• Strong communication skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
• Professional yet approachable and compassionate personality, as employees should feel comfortable discussing personal issues.
• Dynamic, charismatic and enthusiastic personality with good organizational skills and an eye for employee performance.
• Team leader, with an ability to influence others to achieve results and encourage professional and positive working environment.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with thorough understanding of Microsoft Excel, for all reporting purposes.
Signtrade has been a global leader in bringing innovation and technology to the signage industry, for almost 30 years. We have been acclaimed regionally and internationally, as the leading service provider, across the MENASA region. We provide region specific, complete solutions, packaged with the best of technology, alongside unparalleled sales and technical service, tall across our sales network. Our entrepreneurial team is critical to that success.
If you feel that you are the right person to join our dynamic team, please send your application today.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will be in charge of social media and communications, to develop and enhance project initiatives for the group and its brands. Your main responsibilities will be planning brand objectives, implementing communication, building a graphic portfolio, manage design and content for advertising and analyze market data and customer feedback. You will also develop and drive public relations and be the bridge between international communication tactics. In addition, you will establish and maintain relationships with brands through online and offline strategies. Yours task will include:
• Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
• Analyze web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
• Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
• Build strong clients relationships through social media interaction
• Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
• Liaise with Marketing, Sales, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
• Identify and propose marketing needs
The successful candidate should have proven work experience as a digital marketing strategist or digital marketing managers. Should have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, along with a minimum of 2 years corporate communications and social media management experience, including SEO/SEM and CRM software and a solid knowledge of Google Analytics. You should have strong content creation skills, graphic design skills and PR tactics and analytical reporting skills. You should also operate with integrity, be organized, have good planning and communication skills and leadership qualities. In addition, you should be guest orientated and be able to work long hours with minimal supervision.
If you don’t see a job that suits you but would still like to join our growing team, please apply from here.